"No, I'm the luckiest person alive" he said lightly kissing her. He kissed her several more times before the door opened.

He looked to Julia right at the same moment she looked at him and said "busted"
 
 
Philip chuckled and pointed a thumb at the orderly "They're takin' coat sizes an' I told this one you were Philip Callahan so they're wantin' ye te take a ride wi' them.  Derek and ye get a free ride to th' car."
 
"An' we managed te save enough," he added as he took the stick from his mouth and having just finished off his 'pop' and used it to point back "For Julia te raid the pot for the lot o' ye for takin' yer shots like good boys and girl."
 
"I plan on raidin' it again while the two of ye are carted ou' of here if Kat wants te help.  I get more when she flutters those lashes o' hers than wi' this thing." he joked, pointing at his collar.
 
Of course, he thought, he could just come out and tell them all that Kat and he wanted a few minutes alone with Julia.  It wasn't as if they couldn't pick up on his lousy excuse of a cover up and he shrugged with a sheepish grin at both ladies, knowing they probably picked up on it right off.

Reply via email to