Note: as promised, sending out a synopsis of what happened during last night's chat ;)
 
Here is the page for the revival banners, just pick the one you wanna use on your page.  Also, if you'd like one with specific characters on them, let me know and I'll make it. (also, if you want a banner for your page and not in the mood to make it so that other people can link it onto the other pages to get all the active sites networked, drop me a line - might as well take advantage of a html/graphic/polt addict eh? ::grins::)
 
 
Last night's chat was fun ;)  I learned what 'grills' were and got to order a couple of million to have sent to Kristin's place..... gotta be there to see what happens ;)  We then went into a little round of plotting how to get back at those annoying people that pop online just to either pass around xxx sites or to ask, when you have a name like 'Julia' or .. what was it? baby something.. if you're a guy.....   I voted we spammed them back with something like 'PICS PICS PICS -- Go check out these hot pics!!' and giving them MC's or Derek's image gallery ::snickers:: wicked ;)  Of course when asked if one of the sites I ever got was 'Marty's' I had to quote Nick in saying in a growling but woohoo kinda sneer "BRING IT ON".
 
We had a couple of people that weren't able to come on because (we determined this as having been the reason) Kristin was possessing the chat channel - comps, CD players and other stuff were being funky but we went on with the chat.  I'm crossing my fingers that you're able to make the next one.  Oh! with that in mind - if you have a chat, drop me a line so I can post it on the site and we can all jump in to have some fun (just be sure to submit the time as EST so we're not totally wondering and confused ;)
 
We worked on some fanfics, updating (more images, mp3s [these have to accessed via password so if you want to peek and dl, email me] and other stuff), revamping sites, and passing around addies and .....ermmm guys what else did we do? I kind of zoned out when I got my hands on the pizza....
 
j

"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect....."

Reply via email to