Sounds good to me, kill two birds with one stone.:-)


> I agree!  How about a world wide ban on Kristin too? ::snickers::
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 2:14 PM
> Subject: Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick, Derek, Alex
>
>
> > I didn't even know cherry pepsi existed until today, but I think there
> ought
> > to be a world wide ban on the stuff immediately.
> >
> > > a LOT better? no no no, try it's the ONLY thing I'll drink cherry
> flavor.
> > > Pepsi/cherry is like... is like Nick marrying KRISTIN! ::shudders::
> > >
> > >
> > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > From: "Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 1:51 PM
> > > Subject: Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick, Derek, Alex
> > >
> > >
> > > > Cherry Coke is A LOT better. I specifically order that because I
knew
> > this
> > > > deli had it, but what they delivered was pepsi, so I guess they
> > > > changed.(sob)
> > > >
> > > > > So if it isn't the same which is better??? I think I might have to
> buy
> > > > some!
> > > > > *lol*
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >   LOL, could be I guess.  I was going to have a big old dose of it
> at
> > > > lunch,
> > > > >   however that feel through.  Don't ever let ANYONE tell you that
> > Cherry
> > > > > Pepsi
> > > > >   is almost the same as Cherry Coke, because it ISN'T.(sob)
That's
> > what
> > > > >   happened to my caffiene.  It's just sitting beside
> > > > >
> > > > ble.:-(
> > > > >
> > > > >   > maybe it's work confusion and lack of caffeine confusion
> together!
> > > *g*
> > > > > she
> > > > >   > can't function without her 'mud'
> > > > >   >
> > > > >   > ----- Original Message -----
> > > > >   > From: "Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > > >   > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > > >   > Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 12:45 PM
> > > > >   > Subject: Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick, Derek,
> Alex
> > > > >   >
> > > > >   >
> > > > >   > > > <<curious but isn't Nick tucking Kat in or somethin'? so
> he'd
> > > follow
> > > > > to
> > > > >   > > > right? if so just change my post to show that he did or
> > however
> > > it
> > > > >   > goes>>
> > > > >   > > >
> > > > >   > > OOC:  I thought Julia told Kat to help Alex and then Nick
and
> > > julia
> > > > > were
> > > > >   > > going to meet her upstairs.  <work related haze and
confusion
> > > strikes
> > > > >   > again
> > > > >   > > (sigh)>
> > > > >   > >
> > > > >   > >
> > > > >   >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > _______________________________________________________
> > > > > Send a cool gift with your E-Card
> > > > > http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

Reply via email to