> "Just so long as there is something of an alternative to escargot," Derek
> added with a little grin "But if it's alright by you, who am I to try and
> figure it out. You know me and paperwork."
>
> He would have excused himself then but for some reason stayed. Maybe it
was
> because he was picking up on something from Alex. Not psychic but he
could
> tell there was something about this Ms. Sherridan that didn't sit right
with
> Alex.
>
> And he was a bit curious as to Anya's fascination with Julia and Nick.
> Maybe it was the past week's happenings or that he was still tired, but he
> thought he would see it out for now.
>
"Don't worry there will be," Alex told him. "I realize it's a cultivated
taste and so does he....I hope. There's always dessert," she added.
Alex