I don't think I got it. I hate this yahoo sometimes!

--- Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There was one from Julia earlier this morning.
> 
> 
> > I'm here but I didn't know of where I would have
> to
> > post...looked like just Alex and Phillip to me
> *lol*
> > 
> > I know I'm still at the store is all *lol*
> > 
> > --- anya sherridan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > is no one simming today?
> > > 
> > 
> > 
> > =====
> > Visit my Website:
> > http://www.nsyncatic.cjb.net
> > 
> > Voicemail me
> > 1-800-myyahoo
> > box 800-052-7859
> > 
> > __________________________________________________
> > Do You Yahoo!?
> > Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great
> prices
> > http://auctions.yahoo.com/
> > 
> 


=====
Visit my Website:
http://www.nsyncatic.cjb.net

Voicemail me
1-800-myyahoo
box 800-052-7859

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to