Julia squeezed Nick's hand and grinned as the others piled into the UV, looking at their hands and rings before whispering "I can't believe it. If I'm dreaming, Nick.. don' bother waking me up." ====== "If you're dreaming then we're both having the same dream and I don't want to wake up either." he said kissing her hand and continuing to the car. ________________________________________________ Get your own "800" number Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick -all, leaving the ... Raven
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick -all, leaving... spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick -all, leaving the... julia walker
- Re: Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick -all, lea... Raven
- Re: Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick -all, lea... Raven
- Re: Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick -all, lea... Raven
- Re: Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick -all, lea... Raven
