Something even worse is after Alex and right now the only thing that can stand in its 
way is in my old room." Julia sighed as she rubbed the bridge of her nose "And he'll 
keep his word.  He won't go after Jimmy."

"I have to wake the others and get to the Control Room." she added, kissing him and 
nodding once at Jimmy who just watched them with interest "Going to look up our newest 
baddy and get everything I can on him.  The Hunter."

It was then that Jimmy spoke, almost in a shocked tone as she regarded his... sister 
in law? "How did you get the Soulchaser to agree?"

Julia shrugged and gave a half grin "My charm? I don't know.  He acts like he knows me 
and darned if he actually stopped when I got in front of him when I saw him going for 
Nick.  Got all 'yes ma'am-y' on me."

"Just relax and let Nick take care of you.  You're safe for now from him."

=====

Nick stood up and kissed Julia quickly adding in a whisper "I still don't trust him" 
and then got back on his knee beside his brother. "Can I get you anything to drink?" 
he asked Jimmy.

Reply via email to