She put her mug down and smiled, chin in hand "A few years ago at the last gala this House had. You were telling me about how you had to swing down and retrieve an artifact before Ms Moreaux called us into the next room for an announcement and you disappeared." "Swing down any cables since then?" she asked with a teasing grin as she pointed to the coffee pot "And there's some fresh brew." ====== "Okay I think I remember you" he said still a little bit unsure. He knew that he had seen her but he had forgotten so many things within the past few months that he couldn't remember who she was. "Oh, I'm not here for coffee" he said leaning into the refridgerator and pulling out two cans of Coca-Cola. "My brother is upstairs and I need to get this drink up there to him. Sorry, I'll see you later I guess." he said before turning to the door and then stopping. He grabbed a bag of patato chips from the cabinet and then started out the door.
