"When I sent you to the San Francisco House, it was to help Derek and the
others with their work, not to question their actions and deeds. I don't
know
what you were thinking but unless you have proof to the contrary, you'll
have
to cease your baseless accusations."
"When I was initiated it was with the sworn promise to find out the truth."
Anya countered "And I don't know who I'm talking to, but this is not the
same William Sloan that would accept things on blind faith. If you don't
wish to do your duty, fine. We do have a Council to turn to. Good day."
She hung up the phone, not bothering to continue the conversation with not
only a person that refused to take the legitimate worry seriously but would
also ignore his usual instinct in gettting backup proof for whatever reason
and therefore not take his job as head of the Legacy seriously. A true
breech of duty."
Anya picked the phone back up and made the call to the next level, having to
wait only once before the call was answered and the concern truly listened
to.