"I don't know, I've never had to do anything like this before. What all went on? I mean you never even told me and I thought I knew almost everything about you." Derek gave him a humor look "Do I really need to tell you 'what' happened? I have a child. You of all people Mister newlywed, should know what happened." It was a deliberate joke and Derek shrugged and told him it was a relationship that never happened because the woman had up and disappeared the next morning without a sign.
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek Nick Boyle
