"Oh, but there is, Derek!" Sloan said. "Its rationale is very simple. The
Dark Side will try to impede Nick's performance as a member of the Legacy by
going after Julia."

"Oh, yes, the emissary from Cairo House!" "Are you sure that she's not a
succubus in disguise??" "That House , to me, has always an aura of evil.
Every time I visited Cairo, I looked up at the sky and seemed to feel a
presence  of ancient evil in the air.  That House has a reputation for
Evil."


Derek raised an eyebrow and his lips quirked "No, Sloan there isn't.  Tell
me, William, what happens when your wife and family are targeted?  And if
she is a succubus, I feel sorry for her if Julia gets her hands on her.  Now
be serious for a moment.  Anya Sherridan volunteered for the assignment and
you cleared her.  Do you know her or were you going on references alone?"




Reply via email to