"He won't touch them." Julia said, not pleased with that the Soulchaser's
done in the past but knowing what he won't do now for a fact.
She shrugged and tried to explain why she knew what she did "I don't
remember it but I was supposed to have been some kind of warrior that went
against demons a few times. Enough to make a name for myself or something.
But he won't go against me... some kind of other worldly professional
courtesy."
"I um.." she admitted sheepishly "Found out about it after I kind of jumped
in front of him when he first showed up. Wasn't thinking too much past the
point that he had spotted Nick and was going after him, but he stopped dead
in his tracks and even called me by name. After that the rest came out and
here we are now....."
This did little to assauge Alex's fear. "Well, why is here?" She was
stressing a lot at this moment and she didnt' like having him in the house
like some sort of embassador from Hell. She looked at Derek. "What's this
all about?"