Alex sighed heavily.  "I'm sure she does.  But she isn't exactly known for
thinking things through."  Julia flew on gut instincts most of the time and
Alex wasn't sure this was a time for that.  "I do trust her....I just....."
just what?  She was scared for one thing.  For herself and everyone else.
"The soulchaser doesn't exactly play by the rules Derek."

Derek looked at her, correcting her gently "Julia wasn't one to think things
through before.  Think about it, Alex.  Even the Soulchaser admits she was
something of a force to be reckoned with and she survived whatever battles
she had there.  I told Philip something similar when he was pointing out the
same about Nick.  It's one of her strengths."

He called up the security perameters and nodded at what Julia had told him
about earlier "The Julia before Ireland couldn't have constructed that."

He was refering to the power of circle and it was showing up on infered like
a neon sign, still pulsing strong.

"And after reading this," he added, pulling up the information Julia had
pulled up about the Hunter and comparing it to the Soulchaser "We're dealing
with the less of two evils."


Reply via email to