> "The Hunter has been trying to bring me out," Soulchaser told Julia.
"He's allready used the blade on 5 people.  I know I'll be playing right
into his hands, but he'll send the entire town to hell just to get to me.  I
have to go."  There was a sence of resolve in his voice.  No more innocent
people should suffer at the hands of his nemisis.
>
> "Uou two should go to the clearing," he said.  "That way, you two could
remain safe should anything happen...."  he'd just as soon leave that
thought unfinished.
>
Alex stared at him completely flabbergasted.  Since when did he give a damn
about innocent people being sent to Hell?  It was his plan after all to send
Nick there.  He certainly didn't belong there.    "What clearing," she
demanded, "what on earth are you talking about.  What is he talking about,"
she asked Julia.  "Why would a clearing be safe?"  It sounded like a good
place to make yourself a human target to her.

Reply via email to