Well without you answering questions more completely or with more
meaningful answers, this is the best I can do for you, here is the PSK with
a menu and icons... no submenu, but they work the same...

https://polymerelements.github.io/polymer-starter-kit/

Seriously though, a little bit of effort in explaining exactly what you are
looking for more clearly, particularly with *functional* examples in a
JSbin or Plnkr will go a lot farther than your previous emails.

-Karl Tiedt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CADNgbTFXbcndF3LPw-SmGEoWMEU%2BPLNnet%2B9Wd_QL%2BRAfPsk9Q%40mail.gmail.com.