I'm new to the polymer . trying to start my new project using it , but when
I tried it and used the custom elements I notice that in the HTML when you
inspect the page elements you see it has a lot of style tags and scripts
tags

also ,  when viewing the page source the page looks empty , so
1 ) how the search engine will work with this  ?
2) and the shadow dom won't affect the SEO ?
3) and what about all the style and scripts tags inside the body of the
page  , won't affect the search engine?

thanks

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 11:28:26 PM UTC+4, Alex Komoroske wrote:

> [bcc polymer-announce]
>
> To date the best way to get questions answered by Polymer experts was to
> send an e-mail to polymer-dev, our general purpose mailing list. That
> works, but the questions and answers get mixed in with lots of other
> e-mails on the list, making them hard to find later--especially for new
> members of the community.
>
> That's why we now *recommend that you ask general questions on
> stackoverflow.com <http://stackoverflow.com>, tagged with "polymer"* (or,
> if your question is not specific to Polymer, "web components"). The Polymer
> team will keep an eye out for new questions there and make sure you get an
> answer.
>
> If you want to follow along, you can subscribe to e-mail notifications for
> the polymer tag on stackoverflow.com (visit
> http://stackoverflow.com/tags/polymer/info, hover over the 'polymer' tag,
> and hit 'subscribe').
>
> Of course, polymer-dev is still a great place to talk about all things
> Polymer.
>
> --Alex

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/c3ad9022-1718-407a-9156-2d86cbd4c055%40googlegroups.com.