Hi poly’s,

first… I love polymer for creating cool and manageable UI’s…. and your tool’s
are very helpful…

Now I’m on a point to configure a CI - System for us, and our team wants to use
the microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015…

Since this version its possible to create build and test task by your own
written in nodejs an typescript….
Here are my questions:

        - have you planned to create such tasks/ test for MS CI System?
        - what tool should I use under the hood… the polymer-cli or
polymer-build and the wct?

Have a nice day,

Ronny

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/C2FB0ECE-13E5-4E28-9943-CBFC8A070568%40gmail.com.