Thank you

I did know how to make the change as you suggested (if you look at my whole
code)
I just want more detail on what the *render *function actually does, in
order to use it properly.

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 12:37:05 PM UTC+7, Karl Tiedt wrote:

> Because you are by passing the binding functionality of Polymer for
> Objects and Arrays... Because Polymer does not use mutation observers due
> to performance issues Objects and Arrays have to be notified of changes,
> this is done by using this.set as described very clearly in the
> documentation. The below method with the single line, is enough to get what
> you expected.
>
> // call dom-repeat render
> _renderDREmployees: function() {
>       this.set('employees.0.name',"RENDERED");
> },
>
> -Karl Tiedt

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/98c66ef0-90af-4d85-8cd0-6f53b06c8f4e%40googlegroups.com.