Dear reader,

I've got the polymer-starter-kit-2.0.1 running and am trying to add
iron-flex-layout component to one of the pages by adding:

<link rel="import" href=
"../bower_components/iron-flex-layout/iron-flex-layout-classes.html">

I added the line after all the imports already there in the my-app.html
page. Furthermore I've added the following line of code directly to the
template of the page in which I want to use the flex layout classes. Like
so:

However, the code underneath shows up vertically stacked.

When I inspect the app in the Chrome developer console in the sources tab,
I can see that iron-flex-layout is available as a bower component. However,
when I inspect the above mentioned html fragment, I see that the 'layout'
and 'horizontal' style classes are not applied to it. Seems like the
iron-flex-layout styles classes are not being used to mark up the app at
all.

Does anyone has a clue about what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks and best regards,

Henk

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/7e19bd75-5a9a-4789-837c-2269f68de0e1%40googlegroups.com.