Hi Omid,

If you follow the instructions in the Polymer docs README, you can clone
and run it locally.

https://github.com/Polymer/docs

I'm afraid right now the master branch is somewhat unstable. Your best bet
at the moment is to pull the docs-1.x branch, which should match what's
currently on the website.

https://github.com/Polymer/docs/tree/docs-1.x

Thanks,
Arthur