Hi,

here's a (now unmaintained) project which works out of the box. Simply look
at the examples given in https://gabiaxel.github.io/ng-polymer-elements/.
I've used this in my last project and it worked very well.

Best regards,

Patrick

Am Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2017 04:53:29 UTC+2 schrieb ronmicha...@gmail.com:

> I'm looking as to how I can bind changes from my polymer element towards
> my angularjs. Like if I have a list and I added an item to my list I want
> the adding (.push) to happen inside my angular.js instead. I just want
> polymer to return to me the data I've inputted.
>
> On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 9:59:42 PM UTC+8, jrobins...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>>
>> You can dispatch native DOM events from your Polymer elements that
>> angular can listen for.
>> https://www.polymer-project.org/2.0/docs/devguide/events#custom-events
>>
>> On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 8:37:52 PM UTC-4, Ron Michael wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone. I'm currently learning Polymer.js 2.0. I became
>>> interested in Polymer when I learned about it's capabilities such as web
>>> components, service workers, push notifications, and basically all other
>>> things that makes a PWA.
>>>
>>> I have been able to install polymer in Django via bower. And I've
>>> successfully used some polymer components such as the app-grid,
>>> app-toolbar, iron-list, paper-icons, etc. I was also able to data-bind data
>>> from Angularjs to Polymer. Meaning I was able to send like a list from
>>> Angularjs and have it repeated on an iron-list in polymer. My problem now
>>> is what if I wanted to remove an item from my list. I'd be doing that from
>>> my Polymer custom element. I would do an on-tap on a button and delete the
>>> item associated to that button.
>>>
>>> But to do so I would like to have it return to my angularjs. That why I
>>> can bring it to Angularjs and do my http.post there. I could probably do it
>>> in polymer but as much as possible I don't want to have to do http requests
>>> on my polymer. I only want to use polymer as a front-end ui.
>>>
>>> I'm a Django developer and I've developed quite a few apps using Django.
>>> I wanted to use Polymer as a front-end ui and use its web components since
>>> it helps both in performance and the responsiveness. I understand that you
>>> can do this with bootstrap and other front-end frameworks but I really
>>> wanted to use Polymer.
>>>
>>> Alongside Django I'm using Angularjs 1.5. I love how Angularjs
>>> data-binding makes it easier for me to display data from my server to my
>>> front-end. I understand that Polymer also has it's own data-binding, but I
>>> find it a bit constrictive for me because I'm not really an expert on
>>> writing pure javascript. Angularjs makes things easier for me to get stuff
>>> from my server and manipulate it rather than using pure js, that's just my
>>> opinion.

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/71c5745f-93ae-4805-8aea-c31130ed0a68%40googlegroups.com.