Hi,

I am developing a frontend using the following Polymer 3 starter built with
Vaadin components and Vaadin.Router library, using webpack and modern tools:

https://github.com/web-padawan/polymer3-webpack-starter

My goal now is to internationalize the messages of all the components of
the application using AppLocalizeBehavior.
The idea is that from an existing language combo in the header component
then refresh the messages of all the components that are on the page that
is being displayed.

My problem is knowing the best way to do this.

I have clear how to refresh the messages within a single component, but of
course I want to apply a global solution so that from the header I change
the language and update the messages of all the components.

What would be the cleanest and smartest way to do this considering the
nature of the project I am using?

Greetings,

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/e194c66d-eb52-4571-bd33-7340b8fb76d8%40googlegroups.com.