Hello Justin,

Thanks a lot for your time to respond.

I understand. It's like a Mother car company which owns Child
companies and each one manufactures different brand name cars.

The difference is the "value/quality/etc for money" which does not
exist in Google projects since there is not price for using any of
them.

Kind regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CADep2PMeBxyX7F5XLgpq4_nqOt5_ZB-RNd0MFDXBt4LGhV-OsQ%40mail.gmail.com.