Dear sir,

We produce EMI/RFI shielding materials.

Our EMI/RFI/EMF/RFID/RF shielding products are as blow:
silver conductive fabric,
Nickel copper conductive fabric,
Coated 100% copper conductive fabric,
Conductive nickel mesh,
conductive tape,
stainless steel conductive fabric,
copper foil tape,
silver coated conductive thread,
conductive fabric over foam,
cell phone signal RFID shielding pouches.

Besides,we can make silver/copper/nickel coating on your materials for signal
shielding according to your requirement.

Also,we can make antioxidation layer on our EMI shielding conductive fabrics.

Rambo Zhu
China EMI Shielding Materials Co.,Ltd
Tel:86-536-8210931
E-mail: i...@chinashielding.com
Website: www.chinashielding.com

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/5f55844f.1c69fb81.c8123.6337%40mx.google.com.