Hi Shashwat,

web-component-tester was designed to address specific issues involved in
testing components that use HTML Imports. Unless you're using an older
version of the Polymer library (1.x or 2.x), you probably don't need
web-component-tester at all. Both Polymer 3 and its successor, Lit, use
standard JavaScript modules, so they can be used with a variety of test
frameworks.

If you're using Polymer 3.x or Lit, you might look into Web Test Runner
from the modern web
project: https://modern-web.dev/docs/test-runner/overview/ (See also the
short section in the Lit docs on testing:
https://lit.dev/docs/tools/testing/).

I don't have any experience with using JSX with WCT, but definitely WCT
doesn't have any built-in support for JSX. So if you're trying to use
Polymer 1.x or 2.x with a JSX-based component, I believe you'd need to
transform your JSX into standard JavaScript before testing with
web-component-tester,

Hope that helps,
Arthur

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 10:52:47 AM UTC-7 Shashwat wrote:

> Hello! I was wondering if it is possible to use the web-component-tester(
> https://github.com/Polymer/tools/tree/master/packages/web-component-tester)
> with a jsx based component, I have tried doing the same but could not find
> a way to work this out. Even a yes/no would do good !
>
> thanks!!

"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/8951ed7c-fb7d-45da-9a01-d1eb7a75062cn%40googlegroups.com.