Hello! Unfortunately this list is rarely monitored. The best places to ask
questions are either GitHub Discussions on the Lit repo at
https://github.com/lit/lit/discussions, or in the Lit & Friends Slack
channel at https://lit.dev/slack-invite/. I would highly recommend posting
this question in one of those places.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 12:47 PM CareVoyant Inc <carevoyanta...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a huge Healthcare application that was in client server and 50% of
> it is converted to Web with Polymer 2.0. Before converting remaining
> application to web, we have a following dilemma.
>
> Option 1. Do we just upgrade to polymer 3.0 and continue with rest of the
> conversion to Web and add Lit components on needed basis
> or
> Option 2: Convert current web application that is in polymer 2.0  to Lit
> and then convert rest of legacy client server to application to Web  using
> Lit
>
> Our preference is option 1 but questions are raised about current polymer
> based web components not being supported in future browser updates.
>
> Any insight or clarification will be really appreciated.
>
> Current Web application has about 60 web components and 300 pages.
>
> Thanks.
> -Senthil

> "Polymer" group.
> email to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.