Matthew Fluet wrote:
From recent SVN commit messages, I see that there has been some
reorganization of structure/signature matching; apologies if the reorganization is incomplete (i.e., not ready for testing) and/or the following is a known issue.

I'm doing quite a bit on the compiler at the moment, committing to SVN as I'm going and haven't run the tests I would before a full release. I'm not surprised there's the occasional bug. Thanks for reporting it: I've fixed it now.

Please continue to test it and report any problems; just be prepared for things to break!

Regards,
David