The release notes hadn't been updated for version 5.5.2 and rather than try to bring them up to date I just removed them. They were part of the documentation tree so they are in the Git history prior to commit 90a1a5f. I'd be happy to reinstate them if anyone feels like going through and bringing them up to date.

Regards,
David