Dear Aaron,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I had seen it, yes. However, I decided against it. This is why. Last week, I blogged an article about a joke generator someone had written in not-quite-portable Lisp ( see http://www.j-paine.org/dobbs/lisp_joke_generator.html ). Yesterday, a reader mailed me to say they'd modified the code to make it portable to Common Lisp. I was going to blog another article about this, and explain how to run it under SBCL (Steel Bank Common Lisp). Then it occurred to me that perhaps I should recommend trying Poplog Lisp too. But doing so natively under Windows seemed easier for readers than via andLinux.

Jocelyn Paine
http://www.j-paine.org
http://www.spreadsheet-parts.org
http://www.spreadsheet-factory.com