>From paddy power

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=show_type_by_main_market&category=SPECIALS&ev_class_id=45&id=520

http://tinyurl.com/5xmqv

Dionigi Tettamanzi (Italy) 5 - 2
Giovanni Battista Re (Italy) 14 - 1
Cormac Murphy-O'Connor (UK) 20 - 1

Francis Arinze (Nigeria) 3 - 1
Crescenzio Sepe (Italy)  14 - 1
Sean Patrick O'Malley 20 - 1

Claudio Hummes 4 - 1
Juan Luis Cipriani (Italy) 14 - 1
Miloslav Vlk (Czech Republic) 25 - 1

Jaime Lucas Ortega y Alamino (Cuba) 11 - 2
Cardinal Dario Castrillion Hoyos (Colombia) 14 - 1
Jose Da Cruz Policarpo (Portugal) 25 - 1

Ennio Antonelli (Italy) 6 - 1
Ivan Dias (India) 16 - 1
Wilfred Napier (South Africa) 33 - 1

Joseph Ratzinger (Germany) 8 - 1
Angelo Sodano (Italy) 16 - 1
Cardianl Ruini (Italy) 40 - 1

Cardinal Oscar Rodriguez Maradiaga 10 - 1
Keith O Brien (Scotland) 20 - 1
Cardinal George Pell (Australia) 40 - 1

Giacomo Biffi (Italy) 10 - 1
Jean-Marie Lustiger (France) 20 - 1
Cardinal Edward Clancy (Australia) 66 - 1

Count Christoph von Schoenborn (Austria) 12 - 1
Godfried Daneels (Belgium) 20 - 1
Cardinal Edward Cassidy (Australia) 66 - 1

Cardinal Angelo Scola (Venice) 12 - 1
Cardinal Carlo Maria Martina (Italy) 20 - 1
Diarmuid Martin 66 - 1

Jorge Mario Bergoglio (Argentina) 12 - 1
Norberto Rivera Carrera (Mexico) 20 - 1

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O2aXmA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/wpWolB/TM

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links