2 more cardinals will become too old to vote in March.

Tomorrow do NASCIMENTO Alexandre turns 80 and will not be able to vote in the
next conclave for the next pope. GONZÁLEZ ZUMÁRRAGA Antonio José turns 80 on
the 18th of March. Since the date is worked out from the date of the first day
of a conclave (usually 15 days after the death of a pope) then Cardinal
Nascimento has effectively been barred for a couple of weeks and Cardinal
Zumarraga will also be effectively barred in a few days.

http://tinyurl.com/5zysy

do NASCIMENTO Alexandre

01.03.1925

Angola

Africa

GONZÁLEZ ZUMÁRRAGA Antonio José

18.03.1925

Ecuador

America Latina

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/wpWolB/TM

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links