Too Sweet, Susan!  Yes, I did check out your pictures, and thank
you!  But of course, if you have the time, post more!  Thank you!

I sure love him, Pope John Paul II-The Great!  Wow, to be living
during his time, and to be able to see such a man of God like him
hold steadfast, and recement what our beliefs are.  I'm glad he
didn't waiver and give in to the 'New Movements'/actually evil
trying to change the faith.  If they want this, or that changed,
there are several other faiths to go to, or they can just start
their own!  (I don't want to get into it here), but I love our faith
just like it is!

Lovely photos, Susan...I had Jewish roommates when I lived outside
NYC (in New Jersey), when I was a flight attendant.  I had the
privilege of serving on the plane Hasidim, and others who were on
their way to Israel.  Very religious people...I could always tell
how important the family is.  My Lord was Jewish!

+Peace Be With You.
-Dawn in Texas

--- In Pope-John-Paul-II@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Dawn,
> Did you check out the wonderful pics I put into the photos
section?  I  love
> them all and can get more.  Just let me know.
> BTW, Newsweek has John Paul on the cover.  Check it out.
> The Pope and I share something in common.  We're both 14 years
younger  than
> our only sibling.  My brother is 60 and I am 46.  I feel a
certain closeness
> to him because of that fact.
> I am Jewish by marriage and I am glad he reached out to folks of
all
> religions.  I am in favor of the next pope making him a saint.
Long  live John Paul
> the Great!!!!!!
> Yours,  Susan

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/wpWolB/TM

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links