http://www.votefornextpope.com/

A page where you can vote for the next pope or the
region he should come from.

>From the site -

"The Cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church will soon
start to elect a new Pope.

It would be interesting to know what people think
about who the next Pope should be.

"We pray that the Holy Spirit illuminate the Cardinals
in the election of the new Pope."

John Paul II We’ll miss you..."

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/wpWolB/TM

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links