First off , I would like to thank the moderator for welcoming to this
board, I am glad to "meet" all of you! I was a frequent poster on
AOL's
message boards about John Paul II, but I got tired of all the
fighting
on that board, people just want to flame and troll and argue and I am
tired of it!! I think this board will be MUCH nicer!

Anyway...I am not Catholic but I really enjoy discussion about
various
beliefs and faiths and spirituality, and though I do not agree with
all
the rules of the Catholic Church I admire John Paul II for all the
work
he did and his messages of peace and that he achieved so much in life

and that he was "hands on" with his flock rather than hidden behind
Vatican walls.  He was indeed someone really special and I find his
life fascinating.

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sTR6_D/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/wpWolB/TM

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links