Sorry it's taken me so long to email everyone but I was having
trouble with my computer and for almost a month I was having problems
with this machine.... but I finally just reformatted the computer and
started over.... Unfortunately I lost all my email addresses and now
have to hope my friends email me so I cant once again get in contact
with them.
Well here is the updates.....
My niece Chontelle is doing pretty good but I have to admit that I'm
worried about her.... She is having headaches and trouble sleeping so
much so that the doctors gave her a prescription for sleeping pills
and made her an appointment at a sleep clinic for next month. I
really wish she wasn't taking those sleeping pills every night, they
can become so additive.... She so much wants things to return to
a "normal life" but it seems that is a long way in the future for her.

My cousin Dennis is suffering from IGA disease that attacks the
kidneys and there is no cure.. I guess he could go for awhile with no
problems or he could have another attack that could destroy his
kidneys totally, and unfortunately he could never have a transplant
since the disease would only attack the new kidney. He is now going
to a naturopath and it is helping him, I don't know what he is doing
but the doctors are shocked by how well his blood work came back. So
we are all Praying and keeping our fingers crossed that the he keeps
improving.

Mark (who was engaged to my cousin before she died of cancer) is
doing good. It was skin cancer but it doesn't seem to be as bad as
doctors thought it was going to be. The cancer is on his forehead and
from what my Aunt told my mom (her sister) the doctors think he has a
good chance of recovering as long as he has it checked every so often
incase it returns.

My Uncle Ernie is doing okay, he is having problems with fluid
retention but the doctors started him on pills that should help.

I also ask for prayers for my Great Aunt Dorothy she is 91 or is it
92 she is a Nun with the SP and is not doing to good they believe she
is on her death bed.

As for myself I have not made much improvement with the pills the
doctor gave me I have a feeling she will up the dose when I see her
again... I really hate the thought of having to be on pills the rest
of my life but if it can get my anxiety under control I will count
myself as being blessed for finding so peace in my life but I hope to
one day find that peace without the pills...

My mom, Aunt Katie (Uncle Ernie's wife) and the rest of my family (I
won't go into how many that is but at our last family reunion we
numbered in the hundreds and not everyone could make it) wanted me to
thank everyone for the prayers for our family, I myself also want to
thank you all for your prayers.... You are all a blessing in our
lives.....

Thank you all and God Bless,
Diana

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links