Just found out that Denis is in the hosptail once again.... Not sure
of all the details and from what I understand the doctors don't know
exactly what is wrong with him but he is peeing blood again so it has
something to do with his kidney's again, he had his flu shot and a
pneumonia shot and his sister thinks he could have had some type of
reaction to it because his arm is all red, black and blue..... Please
keep him in your prayers that he gets better.... he has a wife and
small children that need him.... His parents are in the U.S. for part
of the winter and they are coming home early to be with him.......
Thank you,
Diana

--- In Pope-John-Paul-II@yahoogroups.com, "Diana" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Yes I'm still around even though I haven't been doing to much on
the
> computer these days.
>
> My brother asked me to pass on a Prayer Request for an employee and
> friend of his (and his family), her name is Linda Poole (she use to
> be a nun), she just found out this week that she has cancer of the
> colon. She has had other cancers in the last few years but seems to
> have overcome them.... she has to have surgery on the 3rd of
> December..... Please pray that she can overcome this latest
> battle....
>
> As for the rest of my family everyone seems to be doing better,
Thank
> Be To God and all your Prayers.... My uncle Erine is doing better,
my
> niece Chontelle seems to be getting more herself every time I talk
> her, my cousin Denis is getting better but he still isn't his old
> self yet, Mike is doing okay from what we've been told, my Great
Aunt
> Dorothy (the nun) seems to be her old self once again, and I'm
doing
> better but I still have my bad times with my anxiety.
>
> I also ask that my great nephew, Joshua be kept in your prayers he
is
> having a hard time in school and his mom Chontelle is worried about
> him. He has a hard time with his school work and since Chontelle's
> stroke she hasn't been able to help him that much with his math. He
> is also finding it hard to fit in and is being bullied alot, the
> school says it has a strict policy on bulling but they don't
enforce
> it no matter how much my niece and nephew (in law) go and complain.
> They would like to put him in a different private school but just
> can't afford it. I love my great nephew and niece as if they where
my
> own and it just breaks my heart to hear what a hard time he is
> having. Ashley my great niece just loves school, totally different
> then her big brother.....
>
> Thank you all for your Prayers they are greatly appreciated,
> Diana

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links