Hi Everyone,

I'm Victor Joseph and I have 2 questions if anyone cares to answer:

1. Is it appropriate to refer to the late Pope John Paul II as John
Paul the Great as some well-meaning people including priests already
have?

2. Is it appropriate to ask The late Pope John Paul II to pray or
intercede for our intentions this early on?

Thank you and may God bless us all. Beloved Pope John Paul II, pray
for us.

In Jesus, with Mary and Joseph,
Victor Joseph

Give the gift of hope to an orphaned child this holiday season.
Become a sponsor>>
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZEPhsD/1RCMAA/i1hLAA/wpWolB/TM

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links