We just got an update on my cousin Roseanne whose father died almost
two years ago from ALS has cancer, her sister called one of our Aunt's
and told her that Roseanne has cancer in her liver, breast and lymph
nodes. The doctors told her it's a fast acting caner and they are going
to start treatment on Monday. Roseanne asked that all her sisters and
her brother gather this weekend at home. She has two grown boys but the
youngest has been having trouble coping with live since his grandpa
Alvis died, and they are all worried not only for Roseanne but for her
youngest son as well, how is he going to deal with his mom being so
sick.... or even losing her...
Thank you all,
God Bless,
Diana

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links