BTW, the default reply to messages from this list seems to be reply to
the sender and not to the list? Would it be possible to change the
default reply to the list?
Does it? Hitting reply on KMail does the right thing (that is reply to the
list), maybe KMail is just a better mail program than others?

In an effort not to leave out an opportunity to chime in on an off-topic discussion: Thunderbird gives me two buttons: "reply" and "reply list". They do what you'd expect them to, so - at least from what I can tell - the mailing list headers are configured just right. :)

Cheers! Stefan

Thanks for your help,

Pablo