On Thursday 14 of June 2007, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> On Jun 14, 2007, at 8:50 AM, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> >> Any reason why this is still not stored under
> >> http://rpm5.org/files/popt/, the new official location?
> >> Please store a copy of it there, Jeff. Thanks.
> >
> > + version in format that we all love (tar.{gz,bz2})
>
> The fix will be
>      Source: http://rpm5.org/files/popt/popt-1.11-1.src.rpm
> Note no tarball.

That fix works even better for me (remember to put it in 4.5 branch, too ;-)

I hope that it will do similar thing to rpmbuild -bp popt*.rpm just inside of
rpm/BUILD/popt-whatever only (?)

--
Arkadiusz Miƛkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team
POPT Library                                           http://rpm5.org