On Wed, Apr 02, 2008, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> I've built popt-1.14 for release in the next couple of days.
>
> The SRPM for popt-1.4 that I will be releasing is at
>
>     http://wraptastic.org/pub/i386-linux/SRPMS/popt-1.14-1.src.rpm
>
> Enjoy!

I've built under at least Linux+ICC and FreeBSD+GCC and it seems to
be not broken at all. So, I would say, let's release it immediately.
If anything is really broken we will not recognize until an official
release is available from rpm5.org. And better to release a fixed 1.15
later than delay 1.14 any longer, because RPM HEAD and 5.1 more or less
(if one does not count the existing workarounds) depend on POPT 1.14...

So, put the tarball onto rpm5.org and let us use this with RPM 5.1 as
soon as possible with the platform tests I'll run for RPM 5.1 anyway.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

POPT Library                                           http://rpm5.org