Hi Volker and Goetz,

I would like to express my gratitude for the efforts you have put into the
s390x-Port-Project. I also extend a special thanks to
Lutz<mailto:lutz.schm...@sap.com> and Martin<mailto:martin.do...@sap.com> for
their assistance during the Onboarding process for this project.

Following internal discussion, I am pleased to inform you that my Management
has approved my appointment as the new Project Lead for s390x-port. I am
honoured to accept this role and am eager to continue our collaboration on the
OpenJDK project.

Our team will be responsible for maintaining and supporting jdk (head), jdk8u,
jdk11u, and jdk17u. We will make sure that everything operates seamlessly on
these repositories through regular builds and testing.

Best regards,
Amit Kumar