On 03/24 05:23, Klemens Nanni wrote: > 24 ?????????? 2026?????. 12:48:25 GMT+03:00, Stuart Henderson > <[email protected]> ??????????: > >There are BTI-related SIGILL during 'make test' on BTI aarch64 with > >all 3.x versions I tried, including one that I built from just after the > >2024/06/23 commit which fixed it previously. > > > >Same if I build with gcc instead of clang. Tail of the log from 'make > >test' on 3.3 is below (this one was built with gcc). > > > >For now I think we should mark them USE_NOBTCFI on aarch64 - ok? > > Ok kn > > Release without working Ruby on BTi arm64 would be a bummer.
Also OK jeremy@ If there is a fix that allows BTI to work later, we can switch to it. > > > >(I haven't included 4.0 in this diff because it does complete tests > >successfully).
