The new openscad I'm going to mail in bumped their shared manifold
version, which made me look at this.  I've done a bit of openscad with
it and it seems OK.

I didn't look to see where that meshIO thing was actually included so I
just bumped both SHARED_LIBS.

Comments, OK, wait until after 7.9?

Index: Makefile
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvs/ports/cad/manifold/Makefile,v
diff -u -p -r1.2 Makefile
--- Makefile    3 Dec 2025 01:17:34 -0000       1.2
+++ Makefile    6 Apr 2026 02:58:12 -0000
@@ -1,12 +1,12 @@
 COMMENT =      geometry library for topological robustness
 GH_ACCOUNT =   elalish
 GH_PROJECT =   manifold
-GH_TAGNAME =   v3.3.2
+GH_TAGNAME =   v3.4.1
 
 CATEGORIES =   cad
 
-SHARED_LIBS +=  manifold                  0.0 # 0.0
-SHARED_LIBS +=  manifoldc                 0.0 # 0.0
+SHARED_LIBS +=  manifold                  1.0 # 0.0
+SHARED_LIBS +=  manifoldc                 1.0 # 0.0
 
 # Apache-2.0 license
 PERMIT_PACKAGE =       Yes
Index: distinfo
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvs/ports/cad/manifold/distinfo,v
diff -u -p -r1.2 distinfo
--- distinfo    3 Dec 2025 01:17:34 -0000       1.2
+++ distinfo    6 Apr 2026 02:58:12 -0000
@@ -1,2 +1,2 @@
-SHA256 (manifold-3.3.2.tar.gz) = kqNwNMQHFW9xRG+coDvUSHresbgkagPRwEe4WbG50hE=
-SIZE (manifold-3.3.2.tar.gz) = 29660758
+SHA256 (manifold-3.4.1.tar.gz) = SMtvUCLBk2i1gsrw80bHE3QHmb8bxzObLpMg0MgHBTo=
+SIZE (manifold-3.4.1.tar.gz) = 30768040
Index: pkg/PLIST
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvs/ports/cad/manifold/pkg/PLIST,v
diff -u -p -r1.1.1.1 PLIST
--- pkg/PLIST   29 Nov 2025 23:37:14 -0000      1.1.1.1
+++ pkg/PLIST   6 Apr 2026 02:58:12 -0000
@@ -4,7 +4,6 @@ include/manifold/cross_section.h
 include/manifold/linalg.h
 include/manifold/manifold.h
 include/manifold/manifoldc.h
-include/manifold/meshIO.h
 include/manifold/optional_assert.h
 include/manifold/polygon.h
 include/manifold/types.h

Reply via email to