On Fri Apr 17, 2026 at 23:43 CEST, Thomas Frohwein wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2026 06:23:21 +0200
> Lydia Sobot <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> >I've used it on amd64; here all tests pass.  
>> Interesting
>> >Would you be interested in
>> >taking Maintainer, as Solene has been otherwise occupied recently?  
>> Sure
>
> That's awesome, thanks! Feel free to reach out with issues/questions. I
> have an interest in keeping kakoune working, as I use it frequently
> myself.
Great, always happy to see other Kakoune users :)

> I committed it with you as maintainer. Also added the adjustments from
> `make update-patches` and `make update-plist`.
Thanks, sorry, even though I run make test always I sometimes forget
those 2

> - if the port has SHARED_LIBS (grep -i shared Makefile*), then check
>   for API changes (e.g. with /usr/src/lib/check_sym)
Wasn't aware of this one, noted~

Reply via email to