> > For the OpenBSD port, I also removed the sysutils/ggrep dependency.
> > The only remaining GNU grep-specific expression used "\S", which is
> > replaced by the equivalent POSIX "[^[:space:]]" expression, allowing
> > the base system grep to be used instead.

I'm not a fan of this. If upstream are only testing against GNU grep
then this adds a burden onto the maintainer to verify any other changes
to search expressions in future updates to the software. I'd prefer to
just use ggrep and be done with it...

>  GH_ACCOUNT = LukeSmithxyz
>  GH_PROJECT = mutt-wizard
> -GH_TAGNAME = v3.3.1
> -
> -EPOCH =              0
> -REVISION =   0
> +GH_COMMIT =  b4a28b2548e94c167bb74fcb5e8c44c34d2be842
> +DISTNAME =      mutt-wizard-3.3.2

where does the 3.3.2 version come from? upstream don't seem to have
tagged any since 3.3.1.

one of 3.3.1pl20260726 or 3.3.2pre20260726 would seem better to me.

> --- mail/mutt-wizard/patches/patch-bin_mailsync       13 May 2022 14:49:56 
> -0000      1.3
> +++ mail/mutt-wizard/patches/patch-bin_mailsync       11 Aug 2026 15:13:19 
> -0000
> @@ -1,12 +1,16 @@
> +$OpenBSD$

we dropped those across ports in 2022, please don't add them back

Reply via email to