On Wed, 19 Aug 2026 22:11:04 +0200,
Kurt Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> On Aug 8, 2026, at 9:47 PM, Brad Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
> > 
> > Here is an update to libnfs 7.0.0.
> > 
> > All depends build Ok.
> > 
> 
> Working on fio update on sparc64 and I noticed the libnfs.so 
> <http://libnfs.so/> symbol
> _null_auth conflicts with _null_auth in libc.so <http://libc.so/>:
> 
> fio:/usr/lib/libc.so.103.0: /usr/local/lib/libnfs.so.3.0 : WARNING: 
> symbol(_null_auth) size mismatch, relink your program
> 
> oracle$ objdump -x /usr/lib/libc.so.103.0 | grep _null_auth                   
>                                                                               
>                                                   
> 00000000003f61e0 g     O .bss 0000000000000018 _null_auth
> oracle$ objdump -x /usr/local/lib/libnfs.so.3.0 | grep _null_auth
> 0000000000368070 g     O .bss 0000000000000020 _null_auth
> 
> I’m not sure what the fix for this should be.
> 
> -Kurt
> 

FWIW I saw almost the same error in qemu at amd64 hosts, but I haven't dig
into it.

-- 
wbr, Kirill

Reply via email to