Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
On Tue, Sep 01, 2026 at 11:30:32AM +0800, Chris Billington wrote:
Chris Billington wrote:
Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
On Sun, Jul 05, 2026 at 12:19:12PM +0100, Chris Billington wrote:

The .tgz files for deltachat-rpc-server and parla are attached.
I have left in a commented MODCARGO_ENV for deltachat-rpc-server
that forces
system sqlcipher in case anyone wants to build on
7.9-stable/-release. It's
not needed on -current.

Is anyone willing to import, or provide OKs?

Regards
Chris Billington

Kind reminder. Having it in ports would make my life easier.

The attached tgz update parla to version 0.7.2 and deltachat-rpc-server
to v2.56.0

Tested on 8.0-beta GENERIC.MP#53 amd64 / Build date: 1784777609 - Thu
Jul 23 03:33:29 UTC 2026 and 7.9-stable.

Regards
Chris Billington

Update of proposed net/parla to 0.8.4, update of proposed
net/deltachat-rpc-server (Chatmail-core) to v.2.59.0

Parla now bundles symbolic icons to avoid missing icons when icon theme is
not Adwaita/Breeze/Papirus

System tray menu now works correctly (tested on Xfce)

Tested on 8.0-beta/amd64 Build date: 1787803957 - Thu Aug 27 04:12:37 UTC
2026

Testing welcome

Chris

I'm comparing to the previous version of deltachat-rpc-server and
this version has no crates in net/deltachat-rpc-server/distinfo file.

Is this expected?

I didn't test Parla yet.

Well spotted, I missed 'make makesum' after updating crates.inc. Fixed as attached.

Chris

Attachment: deltachat-rpc-server.tgz
Description: application/compressed-tar

Reply via email to