(I'm building it now, will confirm when it works)

I normally do this after a build:

make update-plist

make update-patches

Is there a way to do this before a build? Or is it recommended to build everything first? I normally do:

make package

Then I just install my package locally, using pkg_add -Dsnap -Dunsigned

If I could update patches/plist easily before building, that would speed up testing, because I could do both in one go, thus halving the build time.


Am 01.09.26 um 11:48 schrieb Leah Rowe:
Hi everyone,

Thank you Landry for telling me how to derive PGO task IDs from mozilla's CI.

The attached patch updates LibreWolf to 155.0-1

I've enabled PGO, by re-using mozilla profdata as the firefox port does.

I've enabled --enable-rust-simd for further speed improvement under certain workloads.

DIST_SUBDIR is now mozilla, so librewolf shares the same dist server subdirectory as mozilla. This means the "librewolf" directory will no longer have new tarballs added to it on the pkg server; perhaps openbsd could merge the contents of it into mozilla and make a 301 redirect on httpd?

The patch contains more info in the commit description. I'm building it now as we speak. A patch was removed as it seemed to be applied upstream (xpcom patch).

Happy hacking!

PS: I still don't know how to use CVS. I patched the GitHub mirror.

--
Company director, Minifree Ltd
Registered in England, No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK

Attachment: OpenPGP_0x5C654067D383B1FF.asc
Description: OpenPGP public key

Attachment: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to