Hi,

Thanks for the review.

I've updated the port accordingly.

I removed --locked from MODCARGO_BUILD_ARGS and from the test
invocation. MODCARGO already vendors the dependency set and builds
offline, so there was no good reason to add it explicitly.

I also changed ICU from RUN_DEPENDS to LIB_DEPENDS and added the
dynamically loaded ICU libraries to WANTLIB, with a comment noting that
they are loaded through dlopen. The EDIT_CFG_ICU*_SONAME settings remain
necessary because upstream opens those libraries explicitly at runtime.

I removed ONLY_FOR_ARCHS as well. amd64 and arm64 were simply the two
architectures I had tested, which was not sufficient justification for
restricting the port. There does not appear to be an upstream
requirement limiting Edit to those architectures.

The updated port builds successfully, and the complete test suite also
completes successfully:

65 passed
0 failed
1 ignored

The ignored test is the upstream ICU initialization test; all executed
unit tests and doctests pass.

Updated tarball attached.

Thanks,
David.

Attachment: msedit-2.0.0.tar.gz
Description: application/gzip

Reply via email to